Right through the heart of downtown.
Parade line up is at Torguson Park.
View Parade Route Map
Parade Rules & Policies
Further details, including a map and information will be sent to you when we have received your
registration form - pdf
. Please register early.
- The parade is held RAIN or SHINE.
- Check-in and Line-up begin at 8:30 a.m. and closes at 9:30 a.m. Parade starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Vehicle Entry for Check-in will be at Torguson Park.
- Each entry is responsible for punctuality and transportation to and from the parade.
- The City of North Bend, The Festival Committee and parade sponsors assume no liability for participation in the event.
- Candy throwing is forbidden by law, but you can pass it out by hand.
- Floats must provide a fire extinguisher. Floats can be pulled with trucks.
- Animal entries are welcome - you MUST provide your own clean up.
- Businesses are welcome to display their vans and trucks with logos.
- Your group will be able to perform in front of the Judge's Stand for one minute.
- Registration Forms must be received by July 31st!
- Kiddie Parade Sponsored by Umpqua Bank. Line up at 9:30am on North Bend Way in front of Torguson Park. No signup needed, just come with decorated bikes, wagons or on foot.
If you have any special lineup requirements, include them on your registration form. We will do our best to accommodate your requests on a first come - first served basis, so get your entry form in early!
Please check back for updates as we get closer to the Festival dates.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PARADE?
Contact the parade organizer through the Contact Page.
We hope you will join us for the fun!
Grand Parade Registration Form - pdf
The Chili Cookoff is coming! Visit the Chili Cookoff page to register! Chili Cookoff Info & Registration
Check out the full weekend schedule and events! Weekend Schedule
The Festival at Mount Si is looking for volunteers! Please see our volunteer page
for more information.
We've added ATMs for your convenience all weekend long!