Right through the heart of downtown. We will line-up along Cedar Falls Way, proceed straight down North Bend Way, turn right onto Main, right again onto 2nd Street, and disperse into the elementary school parking area.
View Parade Info in a larger map
Parade Rules & Policies
Further details, including a map and information will be sent to you when we have received your
registration form - pdf
. Please register early.
- The parade is held RAIN or SHINE.
- Check-in and Line-up begin at 8:30 a.m. Parade will start at 10:30 a.m.
- Vehicle Entry for Check-in will be at the corner of 432nd and Cedar Falls Way. This will help relieve the traffic problems on North Bend Way on Saturday Morning.
- Each entry is responsible for punctuality and transportation to and from the parade.
- The City of North Bend, The Festival Committee and parade sponsors assume no liability for participation in the event.
- Candy throwing is forbidden by law, but you can pass it out by hand.
- Floats must provide a fire extinguisher. Floats can be pulled with trucks.
- Animal entries are welcome - you MUST provide your own clean up.
- Businesses are welcome to display their vans and trucks with logos.
- Your group will be able to perform in front of the Judge's Stand for one minute.
- Registration Forms must be received by July 31st!
If you have any special lineup requirements, include them on your registration form. We will do our best to accommodate your requests on a first come - first served basis, so get your entry form in early!
Please check back for updates as we get closer to the Festival dates.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PARADE?
Contact the parade organizer through the Contact Page.
We hope you will join us for the fun!
Grand Parade Registration Form - pdf
The Festival at Mount Si is looking for volunteers! Please see our volunteer page
for more information.
Friday night we have two new events, the Big Bend Bash
from 6pm to 9pm and the Glow Light Walk from 9pm to 10pm, a walking torch light parade at Si View Park using glow stick costumes. Adults, kids, pets, wagons, strollers, etc. are welcome!
Download the Festival at Mount Si brochure (pdf).